Cosmelan Peel in Dubai
The Cosmelan Peel is a two-phased treatment that uses a mixture of unique chemical ingredients designed to reduce skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
Melanin is a skin pigment responsible for making the skin and hair appear darker and contributing to the appearance of melasma and other skin discolorations. Sun exposure, acne, aging, and hormone fluctuation can cause melanin levels to increase. The Cosmelan Peel decreases the natural melanin production by inhibiting the tyrosinase enzyme, providing an even complexion. It removes dark spots and prevents their reappearance while maintaining hyperpigmentation under control for a long-lasting result. This scientifically proven concentrated formula of this cosmetic stimulates skin renewal to remove the existing spots and reduce melanic spots.
What are the benefits of Cosmelan Peel?
- Safe and suitable treatment for all skin tones and types.
- Reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Effectively treats melasma.
- Minimal discomfort and side effects
- Balance the skin’s oil production.
- Quick results.
Am I a suitable candidate for this treatment?
Cosmelan Peel can treat anything from melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation to solar lentigo and freckles, and it can be used on all skin phototypes.
How does the treatment work?
The chemical ingredients of Cosmelan Peel are highly effective but also gentle on the skin to ensure that you experience great results that are comfortable and pain-free.
The peel exfoliates the skin and even its tone by removing layers of dead skin cells that have built up over time and then inhibits the production of melanin, which is the underlying cause of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
How is the treatment done?
The Cosmelan Depigmentation Peel is a two-step process; the first is the in-clinic mask, and the second is the home care regimen.
1. The in-clinic mask
This step goes as follows:
- The skincare specialist will cleanse and prepare your skin, then apply the Cosmelan mask.
- The mask must stay on between six and twelve hours, depending on your skin type.
- The skin care specialist will give you instructions on when and how to remove the mask at home. She will also provide you with a home care kit and will tell you how to use it.
2. The home care regimen
- You can remove the Cosmelan mask with a gentle, neutral cleanser after the specified time, then immediately apply the Mesoestetic Hydra-Vital Factor K to comfort the skin and keep it moisturized.
- Peeling usually begins two to three days after the mask’s application.
- You should apply Cosmelan 2 maintenance cream two to three times a day for two weeks. After the first 14 days, you can apply Cosmelan 2 once daily.
What are the side effects of this treatment?
- Mild redness and irritation
- Tightness and itchiness.
When can I see the result?
- You can start to see some improvement within a few days, and it will take 3 to 6 weeks of treatment to see the full result.
- You will notice skin blemishes fading and a brighter skin complexion breaking through within the first week.
- Your skin will start to take on a shiny, healthier glow after a couple of weeks.
- The result will continue to improve over the fourth or fifth week when the full benefits of a Cosmelan Peel can be seen.
You will need to maintain the home aftercare program daily to see the smooth results from the Cosmelan Peel, and these results will last for many months to come.
Your skin will be sensitive in the first couple of weeks following your treatment. You should avoid lengthy sun exposure and wear a high SPF sunscreen to protect your skin when outdoors.
If you are interested in this treatment, book your appointment now by calling the toll-free number 800 (NOVO) 6686 or click the live chat icon at the bottom of the screen.