What is a gold facial?
Gold has many beneficial properties that can help enhance your skin’s appearance, including anti-aging, skin preservation, and suppleness enhancement. With their hydrating, cleansing, and moisturizing properties, gold facials adopt the conventional facial format and help improve a number of skin problems. However, since gold is the key ingredient, it tends to set it apart from other facials. You can treat your skin with 24-karat gold leaves or gold nanoparticles suspended in a liquid solution, known as colloidal gold, this would vary depending on the type of gold facial and technique used.
The following are some of the advantages of getting a gold facial:
- It has the ability to lighten and brighten the complexion and tone of your skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types, including dry, normal, oily, and a combination.
- It can aid in reversing sun damage.
- It controls pigmentation and suntan by preventing excess melanin production.
- It neutralizes antioxidants and protects the skin from getting damaged due to free radicals, which in turn effectively prevents premature aging.
- It may enhance skin elasticity, resulting in a more youthful appearance. Additionally, if you have gold facials done regularly, then it can help you maintain younger-looking skin by slowing the depletion of collagen.
- Because of gold’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used to treat inflammatory skin disorders.
- It facilitates the elimination of toxins by increasing blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. This occurs because gold produces ions that activate the cells, veins, and nerves of the body. Which in turn causes cell metabolism and waste secretion to increase.
Yes, gold facials may be beneficial to your skin, but they are likely to be more effective since the gold is combined with other essential ingredients. The following are some of the most common ingredients used in this form of facial:
- Hyaluronic acid.
- Alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA).
Colloidal gold’s tiny nanoparticles give the individual’s skin a shimmery glow, making it appear instantly brighter and slightly bronzed. Since the particles mirror light, this visual effect may make your skin tone look more even and younger.
Gold is one of the gentlest metals, making it ideal for use on the skin. However, in order to get the most out of a gold facial, the proper protocol and massage techniques should be followed:
- If you have sensitive skin, ensure that the product is first tested on a patch of your skin before it can be applied to your face.
- Do not overdo it and limit yourself to one gold facial every four to six weeks.
- Ensure that you carry on with your cleansing, toning, and moisturizing skincare routine after the facial. Exfoliate once a week as well.
Remember that caring for your skin in between gold facials will enhance its natural shine and keep it looking youthful for longer.
Maintaining the health and beauty of the face in today’s era of massive pollution and harsh climate changes is a challenge, and the skin always looks dry, tired, and aged. At Novomed, we offer various types of facials and skincare treatments. So if you are suffering from any kind of skin condition, please feel free to reach out to us online via chat or fill in our booking form and we will get back to you accordingly. All of our treatments are cutting-edge, safe, effective, and tailored to each individual’s skin type. Our gold facial treatment will offer you the radiance and glow you crave.