An overview of silver facials:
A silver facial cleanses and detoxifies the skin, and leaves it with a glowing and rejuvenated appearance. It uses silver particles extensively and focuses on treating a wide range of skin problems. Also, it has antimicrobial, cleansing, and mending properties, among other things.
Facials can assist in the removal of dead skin, resulting in brighter, more youthful skin on the surface. Regular facials could help you look younger, relax and de-stress, as well as increase blood flow to your face. The following are a few reasons why you should select this treatment:
- Get the shine you want by exfoliating your skin with our silver facial.
- The treatment improves your skin tone from the very first application, thanks to the silver ash.
- It can help you protect your face from extreme weather conditions. This is very useful in Dubai due to the extreme heat we experience in this region.
This facial treatment can benefit your skin in a lot of different ways, such as:
- It gives an immediate boost to dull skin.
- It replenishes the natural pH balance of your skin.
- It deep cleans and clears the pores, preventing the development of blackheads.
- It hydrates and rejuvenates your skin.
- It evens out your skin tone and makes your skin appear more supple.
- Normal/dry skin: Exfoliate sparingly if your skin is dry.
- Oily skin: Pick a facial that uses natural ingredients and focuses on deep cleaning, extraction, and toning if you have oily skin.
- Combination skin: Seeing as combination skin has oily and normal to dry skin, it’s important to ensure that only mild ingredients are applied to your face. This is recommended to make sure that you don’t aggravate the oily skin by triggering breakouts, and that the dry skin doesn’t get drier as a result of using oily skin substances.
- Sensitive skin: Skin sensitivity can be caused by a variety of different factors. Some cases necessitate more serious and thorough care than others. Make an appointment with a dermatologist if the symptoms do not change or if they worsen. The dermatologist will help you develop a gentle skin-care routine that will help your skin feel and look much better.
It should last for approximately one week and leave you with glowing skin. When you complete the facial, you can keep your skin smooth and supple for longer if you adopt a healthy skincare regimen at home.
A facial can be done every 4-6 weeks. You can also try out the various facial treatments if you know your skin type. Alternatively, you can consult with one of our medical professionals and they will be able to guide you in relation to opting for the appropriate treatment for your type of skin. Regular facials can nourish the skin and keep it looking youthful and supple while also reversing the harm that stress and the environment have caused.
There are a few things you can do to take care of your skin after having a facial:
- Use a gentle cleanser.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Ensure that your cleanser is pH-balanced.
- Clean and disinfect your electronics and everything else that comes into contact with your face on a regular basis.
- Change your pillow cover and use new towels.
You are strongly advised to avoid the following post-facial:
- For the next 4 to 5 days, don’t scrub your face.
- Pimples should not be popped.
- Avoid the sun because UV rays could damage your skin barrier.
- Makeup should not be applied immediately.
- Topical retinoids and acid peels should be avoided.
Schedule your appointment at Novomed, Dubai:
Talk to our chat support team online to learn more about the various types of facials we offer and which ones are suitable for your skin type. Alternatively, you can directly schedule your appointment by filling in our booking form.