Where dieting and exercise have failed, liposuction provides solutions. Novomed plastic surgeon Dr Wayne Smith has decades of experience in liposuction, whether on the body, or under the chin as part of a facelift. His hallmarks are a deep knowledge of proportion and body aesthetics, as well as prioritizing patient safety.
We recognize that patients are unique, with individual goals. We can help, whether you are on a quest to sculpt your ideal body with a list of improvements you would like to make, or you are happy with your body except for one problem area that is diminishing your confidence. Dr Wayne can perform liposuction procedure in Dubai on the following areas:
When comparing prices for liposuction in Dubai, it is important to realize that not all packages are created equal. In addition to the fact that our procedures are performed by a highly skilled and experienced surgeon in our deluxe hospital reserved for elective-surgery patients only (meaning clean surgeries, fewer infections and more predictable results), we include several essential and recommended services at no extra cost:
- Liposuction prices differ based on how an area is defined: the abdomen is divided into two areas: upper and lower (above and below the belly button). Love handles together make up a third area, while the outer thighs together are one area
- Your package includes the following essential services :
- Five nutrition and wellness sessions
- One garment
- Four sessions of lymphatic massage drainage for best results (to even out the areas and speed up healing)
- Six months’ of post-procedure follow-up consultations
Contact us and get all the details : (Call: 800 6686)
Many men and women consider liposuction as a way to help them achieve their ideal body – but the procedure isn’t necessarily right for everyone. In general, you could be considered an ideal candidate for liposuction if you:
- are close to your ideal weight (If you are not, Read more on debulking- Large liposuction at the end of this page)
- understand that liposuction is not intended for dramatic weight loss – it’s for removing stubborn pockets of fat and refining your body shape
- are in good general health
- are committed to a healthy lifestyle
- have been unable to achieve your ideal body shape through diet and exercise alone
A small incision is made in the skin for each area to be treated. A narrow metal tube (cannula) is inserted through the incision into the fatty area and by working the tube back and forth, the fat is shaved off in tunnels and evacuated through a tubing attached to a suction machine or suction syringe. The suctioned tunnels and spaces are then collapsed by the use of a compression garment to create the new contour.
When fat tissue is suctioned from under the skin, it leaves small tunnels and empty pockets. The purpose of a compression dressing or girdle is to collapse these spaces, to allow healing to take place.
The area treated with liposuction may be strapped with an elastic tape or a girdle. This will minimize bruising and swelling and provide a degree of support for the skin, which will be relatively loose after the operation, particularly when the swelling settles down.
The elasticized material of the girdle helps to keep even pressure on the areas treated, minimize bruising and swelling and to even out the skin. This process will help the skin to redistribute itself more evenly and minimizes the risk of skin sagging and irregularities.
Large Liposuction or “Debulking Operations”:
Frequently, suctioning large amount of fat (up to five liters of pure fat), may motivate overweight patients to start their journey of gradually and slowly changing their habits, as they enjoy their new shape. We frequently perform the procedure under regional anesthesia using local anesthetics rendering the procedure very safe.
For seriously overweight individuals, we offer a complete list of options from medications to balloons to sleeves and bypass. Click here for more information.