Save lives. Inspire innovations. Spark research, and make breakthroughs. Excel for your patients. Novomed Centers represents the beating heart of the medical world. We will be adding careers on a regular basis. If you do not find something now, Chances are that you might find a suitable position here next week. Click here to send us your Resume and we will reply if we have a suitable position.
Novomed Centers is offering an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Family Medicine Practitioners in our multi-specialty Medical Center in Al Ain.
Applicants must have an MBBS and minimum 5 years working experience in Al Ain as a Family Medicine Practitioner, and hold a valid HAAD/DoH License. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted at the earliest opportunity.
Novomed Group is recruiting for a Specialist/Consultant Otolaryngologist (ENT) with a proven local track record (logbooks),and holding a valid HAAD/DoH license for our multi-specialty medical centers in Al Ain and Abu Dhabi.
Candidates must have a medical degree from a recognized medical school, and with minimum 5 years experience in Al Ain post specialist qualification. He/She must be an expert in all aspects of ENT including specialized procedures, and can communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other clinic staff.
We are seeking for an experienced and Western-trained specialist/consultant Allergist with a proven track record to join our diverse and talented team in Novomed Centers Abu Dhabi and Al Ain branches. He/She must hold a valid HAAD/DoH license, and with minimum 5 years working experience in Abu Dhabi / Al Ain as an Allergist post qualification.
We are actively seeking for an experienced Specialist/Consultant Gastroenterologist with a proven track record for our Novomed Centers Abu Dhabi and Al Ain branches.
Applicants must hold a valid HAAD license, with at least five years of practice in Abu Dhabi / Al Ain as a Gastroenterologist post certification. He/She must be highly skilled in the field of Gastroenterology, (including endoscopy) with mature clinical judgment and ability to provide professional leadership. Excellent command of oral & written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential. Good communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
Novomed Group is looking for Prosthodontist / Cosmetic specialist/ GP Dentists for its Abu Dhabi and Al Ain branches, whose main responsibilities include provision of quality dental care in all phases – from basic dental services and procedures, to treating natural and acquired deformation of mouth and jaws for the restoration and maintenance of oral functions such as chewing and speaking, and to improve patient’s appearance.
- Holder of a valid HAAD license
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Abu Dhabi / Al Ain as a Prosthodontist/ Cosmetic / GP dentist
- Candidates should be experienced and highly skilled in dental implants, dentures, crowns, bridges, dental cosmetics, etc.
- Can effectively communicate with patients, to understand their needs and explain procedures to them.
- Excellent command of oral & written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
Novomed Group is looking for Audiology Specialist / Technician for its Abu Dhabi and Al Ain branches. Main responsibilities include identifying, assessing and treating hearing problems and balance disorders. Familiarity with the latest diagnostic tools available to determine both the problem and the best treatment option.
Candidates must have a valid HAAD license and minimum 5 years’ experience in Abu Dhabi / Al Ain as an Audiology Specialist / Technician to be shortlisted for this position. Fluency in oral and written English is a must, and knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
We are seeking self-motivated applicants with hospital / clinic call center experience [ 5- 7 years]. The scope of work is as follows :
- Answers telephone calls and all online chat sessions. This includes answering questions, obtaining patient information, and verifying information.
- Determines eligibility of medical insurance coverage by comparing patients’ information to requirements.
- Updates database by entering patients’ information and confirming they are aware of the pricing.
- Provides all necessary information to patients, explains procedures and requirements and answers questions.
- Demonstrates full awareness of doctors services’, bios and any packages / special offers
- Has excellent communication and problem-solving skills, reports any problems or issues to management, and suggests and implements appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines;
recommends improvements to procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new doctors, products, services and equipment at all our clinics; participates
in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and Group’s mission by giving related results as needed.
- Anticipates escalation and takes over calls when needed
- Devises ways to optimize procedures
- Measures performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting, etc.
- Ensures adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures, etc.
- Prepare weekly/monthly results and performance reports
Novomed Group’s facilities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are hiring Certified Medical Coders whose main duties are to analyze clinical statements and assign standard codes using a classification system. The data produced will form an integral part of health-information management.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Provider/ Insurance role.
Duties will include:
- Reading and analyzing patient records
- Using codes to bill insurance providers
- Implementing their knowledge of the submission and re-submission process, as well as billing
- Interacting with physicians and assistants to ensure accuracy
- Keeping track of patient data over multiple visits
- Managing details, specifically coded information
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
- Identifying the training needs at all times across the organization and units, be it admin or clinical
- Following insurance guidelines, the claims submission process and procedures
- Completing complex insurance claims forms accurately
- Analyzing Explanations of Benefits (EOB) forms to ensure insurance companies have paid for charges
- Generate accounts receivable reports
- Following up with the appropriate parties (insurance companies and patients) to ensure bills are paid.