Save lives. Inspire innovations. Spark research, and make breakthroughs. Excel for your patients. Novomed Centers represents the beating heart of the medical world. We will be adding careers on a regular basis. If you do not find something now, Chances are that you might find a suitable position here next week. Click here to send us your Resume and we will reply if we have a suitable position.
We are seeking self-motivated applicants with hospital / clinic call center experience [ 5- 7 years]. The scope of work is as follows :
- Answers telephone calls and all online chat sessions. This includes answering questions, obtaining patient information, and verifying information.
- Determines eligibility of medical insurance coverage by comparing patients’ information to requirements.
- Updates database by entering patients’ information and confirming they are aware of the pricing.
- Provides all necessary information to patients, explains procedures and requirements and answers questions.
- Demonstrates full awareness of doctors services’, bios and any packages / special offers
- Has excellent communication and problem-solving skills, reports any problems or issues to management, and suggests and implements appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines;
recommends improvements to procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new doctors, products, services and equipment at all our clinics; participates
in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and Group’s mission by giving related results as needed.
- Anticipates escalation and takes over calls when needed
- Devises ways to optimize procedures
- Measures performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting, etc.
- Ensures adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures, etc.
- Prepare weekly/monthly results and performance reports
Novomed Group’s facilities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are hiring Certified Medical Coders whose main duties are to analyze clinical statements and assign standard codes using a classification system. The data produced will form an integral part of health-information management.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Provider/ Insurance role.
Duties will include:
- Reading and analyzing patient records
- Using codes to bill insurance providers
- Implementing their knowledge of the submission and re-submission process, as well as billing
- Interacting with physicians and assistants to ensure accuracy
- Keeping track of patient data over multiple visits
- Managing details, specifically coded information
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
- Identifying the training needs at all times across the organization and units, be it admin or clinical
- Following insurance guidelines, the claims submission process and procedures
- Completing complex insurance claims forms accurately
- Analyzing Explanations of Benefits (EOB) forms to ensure insurance companies have paid for charges
- Generate accounts receivable reports
- Following up with the appropriate parties (insurance companies and patients) to ensure bills are paid.