Save lives. Inspire innovations. Spark research, and make breakthroughs. Excel for your patients. Novomed Centers represents the beating heart of the medical world. We will be adding careers on a regular basis. If you do not find something now, Chances are that you might find a suitable position here next week. Click here to send us your Resume and we will reply if we have a suitable position.
Novomed Group, a new, dynamic healthcare management group, currently with 7 different facilities but still expanding, is looking for an experienced CFO that has healthcare management background and experience.
Purpose of the role :
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will provide both operational and programmatic support to the Group. The incumbent will supervise the Finance Department, and is expected to be the chief financial spokesperson for the Group. He or she will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and directly assist the senior management team and board on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding. Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
The successful candidate will :
- Have a Master’s degree in finance, CPA or CMA at an accredited college or Western university
- Have a deep knowledge of the principles of financial management as well as governmental and healthcare fiscal regulations and reporting requirements
- Have demonstrated success ensuring accurate and timely production of financial statements, metrics measurements and financial analyses
- Possess a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making skills to achieve organizational objectives, as well as to ensure proper internal controls are in place to safeguard health center assets
- Have the ability to develop organizational and/or service line budgets and oversee budgeting activities for grants, health center operations and capital requirements.
- Be skilled at reviewing billing/collection patterns and making corrective recommendations as well as interpreting and enforcing third-party payer rules and regulations.
- Have proven success supervising and coordinating reimbursement, patient accounting and general accounting including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, claims processing and payroll processing functions.
- Ensure an efficient ERP system is installed and optimized
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively about financial and other matters with all pertinent stakeholders, including the senior management team, board of directors and clinical leadership, as well as external stakeholders including consultants, health care payers, and community leaders.
- Be an outstanding leader with a talent for developing other leaders in the organization
- Prepare annual business plans, budgets & feasibility studies produced by each facility
- Implement financial guidelines related to all investments, divestitures and capital expenditures and allocation
- Develop/implement/update all financial policies and procedures
- Liaise with external and internal auditors on relevant audits
- Support the corporate governance and ensure all the concerns are responded to confidentially and adequately
- Prepare and review the monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation and ensure they were properly prepared and reviewed
- The closure of audit issues raised by the Group
- Contribute to pricing list
- Regular process review and recommend improvements to the process turn-around time, which will enhance the compliance and controls environment
- Coordinate with relevant units on developing the strategic financial plan
- Regular review and challenging of authority matrix
- Support the facilities in evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Ensure company assets and ensure contingencies and liabilities are covered in line with good practice
- Consolidation of monthly financial accounts
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts pack & commentaries
- Preparation and review of board reports, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Maintenance of data integrity in the key financial reports
- Accounting for divestments, acquisitions and JV shares
- Highlighting issues, variances and risks, and recommending remedial action
- Ownership and carrying out monthly, quarterly and end-of-year general ledger activities and closing process
- Manage the suppliers and customer accounts and relevant operations
- Generate salaries, benefits, gratuities and any other related payments as required and liaising closely with HR
- Generate payroll reports and liaise with banks for payroll production
- Conduct payroll control in coordination with HR
- Control, classify and track company assets and calculate depreciation
- Ensure correct project closure and asset commissioning / capitalization
- Process invoices and payments and reconcile purchase orders/receipts
- Manage accounts and monitor customer/debt collection, perform cash/ billings reconciliation
- Manage contracts and billing and ensure compliance of policies and procedures and discounts
- Produce and review necessary related reports
- Coordinate with relevant unit on developing the strategic financial plan
- Drive digitization and system development & enhancement in the current processes in financials
- Standardization of financial and commercial terms in the Group contracts and drive contracts uniformity
- Preparing and getting the group audited by an external auditing firm & managing the entire exercise
- Perform any other related duties and / or assignments as directed by the CEO
We are seeking bilingual (English/Arabic) psychologists with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a hospital or clinic. Must have a valid DHA license and psychology degree, preferably a Masters.
- Practice as a full-time psychologist at the Novomed Centers, mainly dealing with adult psychology
- Perform patient evaluations, diagnoses, clinical and other related duties at the designated Novomed Centers and its affiliated clinics.
- Provide services for our clinic related to patients’ issues with self-image, obesity, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, stress & anger management, sleeping disorders, etc
- Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes
- Work closely with other specialists within the Center to ensure that the patient treatment plan is met successfully.
- Provide services for patients under the care of our pain-management team.
- Assist in recruiting professional staff for Novomed Centers and assist in business development, educational and marketing material for that Center.
- Act as one of our Novomed brand ambassadors.
- Deliver lectures to the public and professionals (marketing through education).
- Assist in maintaining safety, patient satisfaction and accreditation.
- Assist in optimizing the coding and insurance department, and in risk management.
- Contribute to our “idea factory” to improve patient safety, patient satisfaction, employee training and moral and business reputation and profitability of Novomed.
- Conduct seminars, workshops and other educational events for physicians, staff and other persons affiliated with Novomed.
The candidate expected to have high ethical standards.
We are seeking self-motivated applicants with hospital / clinic call center experience [ 5- 7 years]. The scope of work is as follows :
- Answers telephone calls and all online chat sessions. This includes answering questions, obtaining patient information, and verifying information.
- Determines eligibility of medical insurance coverage by comparing patients’ information to requirements.
- Updates database by entering patients’ information and confirming they are aware of the pricing.
- Provides all necessary information to patients, explains procedures and requirements and answers questions.
- Demonstrates full awareness of doctors services’, bios and any packages / special offers
- Has excellent communication and problem-solving skills, reports any problems or issues to management, and suggests and implements appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines;
recommends improvements to procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new doctors, products, services and equipment at all our clinics; participates
in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and Group’s mission by giving related results as needed.
- Anticipates escalation and takes over calls when needed
- Devises ways to optimize procedures
- Measures performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting, etc.
- Ensures adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures, etc.
- Prepare weekly/monthly results and performance reports
We are looking for a mid-level IT support engineer, who is a team player, but who is also able to work independently.
- Documentation of Client Networks
- Small projects
- Assist senior engineers on larger projects
- T&M service requests
- Backup Maintenance
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and customization of MS Office 365 and Office Suite applications as per customers’ preferences
- Understanding of and ability to install, configure and test workstation hardware
- Configure file, print and remote-access services
- Administration, including adding/removing users and groups, configuring file permissions, checking event logs, configuring and restoring from backup
- Takes ownership of tasks and follows through to ensure complete resolution
- Takes a personal interest in, and responsibility for, quality of work they perform or are associated with
Meticulousness while performing technically detailed tasks
- Ability to work effectively in stressful situations
- Ability and willingness to recognize when it is necessary to ask for technical expertise from others without unnecessarily burdening colleagues
- Ability to provide accurate time estimates on how long a task will take
- Understands that the success of individuals is measured by the success of their teams
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies through the use of self-study materials and intuition
We are looking for a customer-focused, flexible, excellent communication skills, attention to details, continuous learning & speed in execution
- Provide remote and face-to-face technical support to users of desktop, notebook, smartphone and tablet devices.
- Follow agreed procedures, and respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems.
- Maintain accurate records of all issues with resolution and contact details.
- Installation and routine maintenance of desktop, notebook, smartphone and tablet devices.
- Installation and maintenance of data center equipment and cabling.
- Continually work to improve procedures and documentation.
Novomed Group’s facilities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are hiring Certified Medical Coders whose main duties are to analyze clinical statements and assign standard codes using a classification system. The data produced will form an integral part of health-information management.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Provider/ Insurance role.
Duties will include:
- Reading and analyzing patient records
- Using codes to bill insurance providers
- Implementing their knowledge of the submission and re-submission process, as well as billing
- Interacting with physicians and assistants to ensure accuracy
- Keeping track of patient data over multiple visits
- Managing details, specifically coded information
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security
- Identifying the training needs at all times across the organization and units, be it admin or clinical
- Following insurance guidelines, the claims submission process and procedures
- Completing complex insurance claims forms accurately
- Analyzing Explanations of Benefits (EOB) forms to ensure insurance companies have paid for charges
- Generate accounts receivable reports
- Following up with the appropriate parties (insurance companies and patients) to ensure bills are paid.