Dr. Sahar Kazzaz is renowned as one of the best plastic surgeons in Dubai and the UAE. She has 27 years’ experience as a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, with 21 years dedicated to cosmetic and aesthetic surgeries. She is subspecialized in cosmetic breast surgery, body contouring, and body lifts after massive weight loss.
Her surgical philosophy is simple: first, to achieve the most natural, refined, and long-lasting result possible. Perfectionist in nature with high surgical skills that enable her to tailor procedures to each individual patient depending on a clear understanding of anatomy, body type & cosmetic goals… as there is “NO one approach fits all”, acknowledging the patient’s personality and cultural background, which is important in mosaic multicultural cities like Dubai. She keeps up with the latest advances in technology available combining with well-proven techniques to optimize safety and aesthetic appearance.
Dr. Sahar Al Kazzaz earned her Bachelor degree in Medicine & Surgery in 1988, followed by a specialization degree and Board degree in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (FICMS) in 1995. She also earned a subspecialized degree in aesthetic surgery Postgraduate Diploma in Aesthetic Surgery and MSc in Aesthetic Surgery, both with distinction from the University of London/ Queen Mary and Westfield College.
She started her work in Dubai/ UAE 1999, as the first full time female plastic surgeon in UAE & received her Appreciation Award in June 2004, that presented by EPSS (Emirates Plastic Surgery Society) for her involvement in the initiation of the Emirates Plastic Surgery Society EPSS in UAE.
Dr. Sahar is known for spending time with each patient, starting with caring, individualized attention, and a transparent consultation where she listens to the patients’ needs, educating them on all available surgical and non-surgical alternatives. She is with her patients during every step of the recovery period to ensure their needs.
Her other focus areas include:
- Aesthetic Breast Surgeries: Breast Augmentation with fat, implant, or Hybrid Breast Augmentation (combined fat & implant). Breast Lift, Breast Reduction (LBR: liposuction breast reduction) or classical reduction with lifting using her unique approach to shape the breast without using breast implant. Counting on breast implant to shape the breast is always her last choice. Secondary breast surgery, signify part of her major work helping women who are suffering from previous unsatisfactory breast surgeries or late breast implant complications. Correction of congenital breast deformities & asymmetries like Tuberous breasts which she has a remarkably long and wide experience. Rejuvenate and reshape the most tricky breasts problems after weight loss.
- Kazzaz has been one of first plastic surgeons in UAE 2007, who started to managing patients suffering from the outcome of bariatric surgeries and rapid massive weight loss, doing upper and lower body lift including arm lift, back lift, full buttock lift, thighs lift, belt lipectomy using her personal modification with successful cosmetic & long-term outcome combing it with full buttock lift plus rejuvenate & reshaping challenging breasts shape after massive weight loss. Doing all these surgeries on almost daily basis with minimal complications comparing to the ones that have been reported globally in the medical literatures and multicentre research.
- Sahar is one of the first plastic surgeons in the region to incorporate adipose-derived stem cells (stem cells from your own unwanted fat tissue) for breast, body, and face, and to treat many skin problems. She is one of leader plastic surgeons working incorporation with Bioscience Laboratory, Middle East for expanding & storing stem cells (main branch, Melan Italy). Also, one of the members Cell Surgical Network (CSN), which is based in USA.
- Body contouring and profiloplasty, tummy tuck, cosmetic gynaecology, mommy makeovers, surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation, fat transfer.
Professional membership and associations:
EPSS: Member of Emirates Plastic Surgery Society since 2000.
IPRAS: a member of International Society of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, 1997
ISAPS: member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2005
ASPS: International member of American Society of Plastic Surgery 2017.
AACS: International member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, 2012
- Tummy Tuck
- Aesthetic Breast Reshaping, Augmentation, Reduction & Lift
- Aesthetic Breast Surgeries
- Aesthetic gynecology
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Surgery (Augmentation, Reduction, Lifting, Gynecomastia)
- Circumferential Body Contouring
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Fat Grafting of Face, Breast, Buttocks & Other Areas
- Fat Transfer for Face & Body
- Natural Facial Rejuvenation
- Plastic Surgery
- Post Weight Loss/ Body Lift Surgeries
- Stem Cells for Rejuvenation & Enhancement
- Mommy Makeover