Dr Shawket Alkhayal is a consultant urologist and andrologist with more than 20 years’ experience. He graduated from Baghdad University College of Medicine 1991 and, after his internship, moved to the UK, where he underwent further training and practiced as a UK Board-certified urologist. He earned his Masters Degree in Urology from University College London in 2004 and gained fellowship of the Royal college of Surgeons in Urology in 2008. He has been a lecturer at Sussex University Medical School, an Honorary Consultant at Brighton and Sussex University Hospital, and worked as Head of the Urology Department at Benenden Hospital in Kent, England.
Dr Shawket moved to Dubai in 2013, practicing as a consultant Urologist and Head of Department at the American Hospital in Dubai. He established Al Khayal Medical Centre for Urology and Andrology in Dubai Healthcare City in 2014. He is a member of the European Association of Urology, the International Continence Society and the European Society of Sexual Medicine.
- Congenital Penile Curvature
- Male Infertility
- Paediatric Urology (Undescended Testicles, Circumcision)
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Premature Early Ejaculation
- Prostate Enlargement
- Prostate Inflammation/Infection/Prostatitis
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections (STDs/STIs)
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Urological Anti-Aging Treatments & Prevention of Premature Aging in Men