Dr. Eszter has 10 years of experience in providing personalized physiotherapy treatments with a special focus on women’s health physiotherapy techniques, such as pelvic floor rehabilitation.
After receiving her bachelor of physiotherapy from the University of Pecs, Hungary, and several specialty degrees in dry needling, therapeutic trigger point massage, and neurodevelopmental therapy, Dr. Eszter worked at several clinics and hospitals in Hungary and Sweden, where she provided a high standard of physiotherapy and occupational therapy services to her patients.
Dr. Eszter offers comprehensive treatment plans to help women with disorders affecting their pelvis and pelvic floor (vulvodynia, constipation, dyspareunia, vaginismus), which includes using Kegel exercises, manual therapy, biofeedback, and muscle stimulation. Moreover, she provides antenatal & postnatal care, treatment for urinary and fecal incontinence, prolapse, and assessment of muscle, nerve, and joint functional abilities.
Other services provided by Dr. Eszter include:
- Providing care for women post gynecological surgery.
- Neurodevelopmental therapy for babies and primitive reflex integration.
- Working with patients suffering from debilitating conditions such as arthritis, fractures, sports injuries, back pain, peripheral nerve palsy, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Creating individualized home exercise programs for outpatient therapy clients to improve health and wellness.
- Assisting patients with physical movements to help restore function and lessen pain and disability.
- Supporting patients recovering from surgery.
- Supporting elderly people to increase their mobility.