Katalin is a highly skilled physiotherapist with 20 years of experience in helping patients with musculoskeletal symptoms and sport-related injuries and treating acute and chronic pains and various joint problems. Katalin earned her bachelor of Physiotherapy from Imre Haynal University of Health Sciences, Hungary and attended several courses on physiotherapy techniques.
Before joining Novomed, Katalin worked at several Health institutes and medical centers in Hungary and the UAE, where she provided a high standard of physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
Scope of Services
- Physiotherapy assessment to evaluate muscle, nerve, joint and functional abilities.
- Evaluating, planning, and delivering care plans to treat complex conditions.
- Working with patients suffering from debilitating conditions, such as arthritis, fractures, sports injuries, back pain, strain, sprain, and peripheral nerve palsy
- Supporting patients recovery after surgery
- Supporting the elderly to improve their mobility.
- Rehabilitating musculoskeletal injuries.