Our Pediatric Integrative Medicine (PIM) specialist, American Board-certified Dr. Bariah Dardari, is a leading expert in child health. She has more than 15 years’ experience in the USA and UAE, providing care for patients ranging premature newborns to adolescents.
Dr. Bariah will work closely with you to ensure your child stays healthy, monitoring major developmental milestones, and treating any illnesses as they arise. By paying attention to all your parenting concerns, and getting to know your particular parenting style and family dynamics, she will partner with you throughout your child’s development.
As a PIM practitioner, Dr. Bariah focuses on prevention of illness and views her patients holistically. All areas of their lives, including sleep patterns, nutrition, exercise, relationships, the physical environment and the mind-body connection, play a significant role in their health.
Dr. Bariah has extensive experience in dealing with issues such as speech delay, autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), using both conventional and complementary therapies to improve outcomes.
Pediatrician Services Include:
- Prenatal visits for first-time parents
- Immunization and newborn and infant care
- Wellness visits, adolescent care, school and sports physicals
- Consultation on behavioral and school-related issues
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Consultation on developmental and speech delay, ADHD and autism
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Education on making decisions for your child’s health
- Nutritional counseling