Head to Toe Ultrasounds AED 1950 (2 Hours)
- This exam includes a study to detect any narrowing in the carotid arteries supplying blood to the brain instead of waiting till the patient gets a stroke, when it is too late.
- We then check the thyroid for any cysts that could harbor a cancer.
- We check the liver, pancreas, stomach, liver, abdomen, spleen, kidneys, bladder for possible tumors.
- We check the gallbladder and kidneys for stones.
- Any abnormalities shall then be confirmed with a fast low radiation CT scan for an additional charge that is usually covered by insurance.
- In men we check the prostate and in women we check the breasts, uterus and ovaries for possible tumors.