Carbon Peel Treatment in Dubai, UAE
What is a carbon peel facial?
Carbon peel, also known as Hollywood peel and carbon laser facial, is a quick 4 in 1 treatment that refreshes and revitalizes the skin with no downtime. It is an exfoliating and resurfacing treatment that uses carbon powder and Q-switch laser technology to treat a wide range of skin conditions, such as melasma, acne, wrinkles, fine lines, photoaging, pigmentation, and clogged or large pores.
Am I a suitable candidate for carbon peel?
This treatment is ideal for:
- Exfoliating the skin and improving its firmness, texture and radiance
- Removing dead skin cells and excessive oil and sebum
- Minimizing enlarged pores
- Stimulating collagen production
- Helping pigment & hyperpigmentation damage
- Improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reducing live acne and post-acne scars
Our skincare specialists at Novomed will help you choose the optimal treatment approach that suits your skin type and needs.
What can the carbon peel do?
The carbon peel is a gentle treatment that can exfoliate the skin four times deeper than other peels without causing pain, flaking, or bleeding and with no downtime needed.
It helps to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of pigmentation and fine line. It provides notable improvement for redness, rosacea, acne, dull and dehydrated skin, and is especially beneficial for oily skin, blackheads, or enlarged pores.
The Q-switch laser used during the treatment breaks up skin pigments to allow the body to remove them naturally and heats the dermis to stimulate collagen production, which aids in skin rejuvenation.
What happens during the carbon peel procedure?
During your consultation, our skincare specialist will review your medical history, assess your skin, and create a personalized treatment tailored to your skin type. Your safety and comfort are of the utmost importance to all of us, and we will ensure that you receive the best treatment possible.
The treatment session involves the following steps:
- The skincare specialist will apply a layer of liquid carbon on your skin to penetrate deep into the pores and absorb dirt oil and dead skin cells.
- After applying protective cover on your eyes, Q-switch laser light is passed over your skin, emitting pulses that heat the thin layers of skin tissue and collagen.
- The next step involves passing the laser again to destroy the carbon layer, taking dead skin cells, debris and oil with it. The laser zaps a little loudly as it passes over your skin, but it doesn’t cause any pain, and you feel nothing more than a tingle or a little pinch.
- The skincare specialists pass the laser one final time over your face to ensure all the carbon is removed.
- This multi-step treatment takes about 45 minutes and provides immediate noticeable results. Your skin will look brighter and feel smoother and softer than it has been in a long time.
What to expect after the treatment?
You may experience some redness due to the laser heat, but this usually resolve within few hours.
We recommend doing the carbon peel facial once every 4 to 6 weeks, depending on your skin concerns and to maintain the beautiful result.
For optimal results, don’t apply any make-up after treatment and leave your skin to breathe overnight.
- Apply sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor of 30 or higher.
- Moisturize your skin regularly to help it recover gently.
- Don’t use any retinol-containing products for at least five days.
- For at least one week, refrain from exfoliating or using any abrasive or intrusive skin treatments.
- Use acne-fighting products if you have oily skin to help sustain the results achieved.
- If you have wrinkles or fine lines, use collagen-boosting products, collagen supplements, or a collagen-boosting diet.
If you are interested in Carbon Peel Facial treatment, book your appointment now by calling toll-free 800 (NOVO) 6686 or click the live chat icon at the bottom of the screen.