HYAcorp fillers are minimally-invasive injections used for volume restoration, body contouring, and face reshaping. These fillers can help improve the appearance of your cheeks, lips, buttocks, and other body areas. A high-quality gel of cross-linked non-animal source of hyaluronic acid is used to make body and face fillers. Once injected into your body, these fillers take the form of an absorbable gel that restores the skin’s youthful appearance.
The degree of crosslinking, particle size, and hyaluronic acid content differ between the products, making them suited for different body areas. The degree of cross-linking determines the product’s elasticity and durability. Treatments in the deeper skin layers necessitate a product with a high degree of cross-linking, whereas treatments in the upper skin layers require a product with a lesser degree of cross-linking.
HYAcorp filler has many advantages, including:
– Quick, safe, and simple procedure
– No downtime or discomfort
– No incisions or scars
– Immediate, accurate, and long-lasting results
What are the uses of HYAcorp filler?
HYAcorp fillers are used to help:
- Correct skin surface irregularities, such as unsightly surgical scars.
- Reshape breasts for women who want breast augmentation or struggle with breast asymmetry or volume decrease (for example, following weight loss or breastfeeding).
- Minimize the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles.
- Restore volume loss to facial features, such as thin or disharmonious lips
- Create a curved natural-looking buttock.
- Give the hips a rounded contour and give the waist a slimmer appearance.
What are the formulas of HYAcorp filler?
There are two HYAcorp filler formulas: HYAcorp MLF1 and HYAcorp MLF2. Both contain the same amount of hyaluronic acid (20 mg), but their particle sizes differ.
- HYAcorp MLF1 is suitable for small body areas, such as the hands and calves and skin malformations, such as cellulite dimples.
- HYAcorp MLF2 is ideal for adding volume to large body parts such as the buttocks and breasts. This formula has bigger particles and is presented as a thicker gel, providing maximum volumizing and body contouring outcomes.
What happens during my HYAcorp filler session?
First, our dermatologist will discuss your cosmetic goals and needs and assess your face/ body area you wish to improve to develop a customized treatment plan that will help accomplish the desired result. The treatment plan may incorporate one HYAcorp filler formula or both formulas, depending on your specific goals and the treatment area/s.
The filler session takes between 15 minutes to 1 hour to complete and is done after using numbing cream or administering local anesthesia. The dermatologist uses a special thin needle called a cannula to inject the HYAcorp filler beneath the skin. The depth of the injection is determined by the area to be treated. The injection enhances volume without leaving any scars.
You can go home after the treatment is completed and immediately notice the improvements. Minor swelling and bruising are side effects that you may experience after the treatment, which will fade away quickly. You will not need to take any time off work and can resume your daily routine. However, you will need to avoid extreme heat or cold or strenuous exercise for a week.
Although HYAcorp fillers are not permanent, they are long-lasting and can last up to 24 months with one touch-up session once a year.
Schedule your appointment at Novomed today!
To learn more about our HYAcorp filler treatments or book an appointment, call us toll-free on 8006686 or click the live chat icon at the bottom of the screen.