Perfectha is a line of hyaluronic acid-based injectable dermal fillers designed to increase volume, moisturize the skin, and smooth out wrinkles while providing instant, long-lasting, and natural-looking results. To address various concerns, Perfectha contains stabilized non-animal biphasic hyaluronic acid gel and various gel particle sizes.
With the aid of the cross-linking E-BRID technology, which Perfectha uses, covalent connections between and within hyaluronic acid particles are encouraged to form. The cross-linking agent is absent entirely from the finished product because, over the course of many months, hyaluronic acid degrades within the skin, leaving no longer any evidence of the filler.
Results from treatment could linger for four to twelve months. By reducing oxidative stress on the body, Perfectha offers remarkable outcomes. Excellent flow characteristics make it simple to inject, and its moderate, uniform deterioration makes it durable.
How does Perfectha work?
The E-BRID technology used by Perfechta makes it possible for a larger number of covalent connections to exist, which helps slow down the enzymatic breakdown and prolong the gel’s time in the skin. The hyaluronic acid polymer solution mixed with the microgel particles also produces a protective fluid environment that inhibits the degradation of the gel for results that last longer.
What are the benefits of this treatment?
All aging-related issues can be resolved and restored with Perfectha dermal fillers. It can remove moderate to severe wrinkles as well as fill in lip and cheek hollows and give the cheekbones more definition. The reliability and validity of the clinical research supporting Perfectha’s safety and effectiveness span several years.
Perfectha dermal fillers offer many advantages, including:
– Safe to inject: Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in the skin, so there is little chance of an allergic reaction.
– Reversible: Your doctor can inject hyaluronidase to dissolve the fillers if you don’t like how they appear.
– Cheap: Compared to many other hyaluronic acid fillers, Perfectha is cheaper.
– Simple treatment: It is a short, non-invasive procedure with little to no downtime.
What are the different Perfectha formulations?
There are five different Perfectha formulations available, including:
– Perfectha Fine Lines: To address superficial wrinkles and fine lines, Perfectha Fine Lines is injected into the superficial dermis, the top layer of skin. It is supposed to endure for four to six months.
– Perfectha Derm: To cure moderate wrinkles, such as frown lines and deeper furrows around the lips and eyes, Perfectha Derm is injected into the middermis. Additionally, it can be used to give lips more fullness and contour. It is expected to last six to twelve months.
– Perfectha Deep: To address deep wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds, Perfectha Deep is injected into the deep dermis. Additionally, it can be used to define the lips, add volume to the lips, and contour the face, cheeks, and chin. It should last between eight and twelve months.
– Perfectha Subskin: To treat skin depressions and scarring, Perfectha Subskin is injected (either with a needle or a cannula) into the subcutaneous layer. Additionally, it can be used to shape the cheek, chin, and jawbone regions. The anticipated duration is 12 to 18 months.
– Perfectha Complement: After receiving treatments like botulinum toxin injections or facial peels, Perfectha Complement is injected into the superficial dermis and used for touch-ups and modifications. It is supposed to endure for four to six months.
What can I expect before the treatment?
Before your treatment, you will talk with your dermatologist or plastic surgeon about your cosmetic needs and goals. They will review your medical history and examine your problem areas to determine where you can benefit from contouring, smoothing, or adding extra volume. The doctor may also take pictures of you before treatment for your medical files.
What can I expect during the treatment?
At the beginning of your treatment, your doctor may apply a topical anesthetic to the region to numb it. Before carefully injecting Perfectha with a syringe and cannula, they will thoroughly disinfect the treatment area. Some of the fillers already contain lidocaine, a mild anesthetic, which will lessen pain during and after the injection. Depending on how many zones are being treated, a treatment might last between 20 and 60 minutes.
What can I expect after the treatment?
Depending on the individual product used and the indication treated, the effects of Perfectha treatment usually last between four and eighteen months. The results of your treatment are temporary because hyaluronic acid fillers naturally deteriorate and reabsorb into the body over time. Over time, the body gradually absorbs hyaluronic acid without risk. Fillers will wear out more quickly on moving surfaces like the lips than on stationary surfaces like the cheekbones or nose.
At the treatment location, transient redness, swelling, itching, or discoloration may occur. Sensitivity may also rise after treatment, although this should go away on its own one or two days later. Because the skin around the lips is more delicate, swelling and discomfort there may take longer to go away. Following treatment, place ice packs on the affected area for a few minutes to minimize swelling.
Schedule your appointment at Novomed today
If you believe you are the right candidate for Perfectha fillers or have any further questions about the treatment, make an appointment with one of our expert dermatologists today by calling toll-free 8006686 or clicking the chat icon at the bottom of the screen.