The Myers’ Cocktail is an infusion of multiple vitamins and minerals introduced by the late Dr. John Myers in the 1970s to alleviate the symptoms of numerous medical conditions, such as muscle spasms and fibromyalgia. This infusion is also helpful for improving general wellbeing, immunological function, and energy levels.
Nutrients given orally may not be fully absorbed by the digestive system and can lead to stomach problems. For that reason, the Myers’ Cocktail is administered intravenously and delivered directly into the bloodstream to enable faster and higher absorption of the vitamins and minerals.
Who can benefit from Myers’ Cocktail IV?
You may benefit from a Myers Cocktail if you have a medical disorder such as asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, fibromyalgia, chronic sinusitis, or cardiovascular disease. This infusion may also be beneficial if you have a weak immune system or seasonal allergies, require intravenous hydration, or suffer from chronic depression or anxiety.
Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy offers many advantages, including:
- Removing toxins from your body
- Reducing anxiety, depression, and fatigue
- Relieving seasonal allergies, dehydration, and migraines
- Regulating your metabolism and improving your skin health
What are the main ingredients included in a Myers’ Cocktail?
The ingredients used for the Myers’ cocktail include:
- B-Complex vitamins: B Vitamins help improve your metabolism, energy levels, and brain function. These vitamins also help reduce stress levels and promote mental wellness.
- Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant that helps improve skin health and immune system function. It also reduces the risks of cardiovascular disease and eye disease.
- Calcium. It is essential for bone development and strength. It also protects cardiac muscles, regulates blood pressure, and helps with weight management.
- Magnesium. It regulates muscle and nerve function and helps keep a healthy immune system and a regular heartbeat. It also helps avoid migraines and chronic pain and increase energy levels.
- Glutathione. This powerful antioxidant supports the immune system, improves energy levels, and helps with disease prevention.
The doctor may add or remove vitamins and minerals to provide a customized treatment plan based on your specific needs and goals.
What to expect before, during and after Myers’ Cocktail IV Session?
During your consultation, our doctor will go over your medical history and ask you about your allergies and needs to determine the best IV treatment options for you. They will then explain the steps of the IV treatment and notify you of any instructions that you must follow before or after the treatment. The doctor will also assess how many sessions you need and how often you should have them to achieve your objectives.
The treatment takes around 30 to 90 minutes. The nurses will check your vital signs at the beginning of the treatment and have your IV infusion set up. The Myers’ Cocktail IV drip starts after the doctor inserts a catheter (a tiny needle) into your vein while you sit comfortably in a massage recliner chair.
The IV treatment will enable the vitamins and minerals to bypass your digestive system, delivering them directly to your bloodstream. You may experience mild dizziness or warmth during the IV process, which is normal. Once the infusion is complete, you will have a lot of nutrients that have been pumped directly into your bloodstream, providing you with the nutrition needed to boost your mood, energy, and immune system.
You will feel the effects of the treatment immediately after the session is complete, and they can last several weeks. The number and frequency of sessions depend on the requirements and goals of each patient. Some patients have one session once every week, while others may benefit from it twice per week. If a person has a medical disorder, they may begin with frequent dosages and subsequently taper down to monthly usage once their condition has stabilized.
Schedule your appointment at Novomed today!
If you are interested in trying the Myers’ Cocktail IV therapy, make an appointment today by calling toll-free 8006686 or clicking the chat icon at the bottom of the screen.