Non-Surgical Buttock Augmentation
What is non-surgical buttock augmentation?
buttocks tend to sag, change in shape and lose some volume over time; This is completely normal and natural and happens because of factors like:
- Weight fluctuations.
While this is not a medical condition, it still bothers many women as it can make them self-conscious about their appearance, especially during the swimsuit season, and thanks to the all-year-round sunny weather and beautiful beaches in Dubai – It’s always bikini season here. If you are looking for a non-surgical procedure to improve the appearance of your bottom, a butt filler may be the right option for you. It is a minimally invasive injectable form of treatment that helps enhance the shape of your butt and make it appear curvier and rounder.
At Novomed, our team of aesthetic professionals uses the FDA-approved HYAcorp filler, which is an absorbable skin implant developed from non-toxic hyaluronic acid. It can be very beneficial for restoring lost volume, shape enhancement, and body contouring. Depending on factors such as the treatment site, depth of the injection and amount of filler used can differ accordingly. This effective and painless treatment takes about 25 to 30 minutes to complete.
View this post on Instagram
Am I the right candidate for this treatment?
Butt fillers may be a suitable option for you if you can relate to one or more of the following:
- You have noticeable hip dips.
- You have mild skin laxity in your buttocks.
- You want to add more volume to your butt.
- You want to improve the shape or silhouette of your buttocks.
- You wish to reverse the signs of aging on your butt.
- You want to avoid the risks associated with surgical techniques.
During your consultation, the doctor will review your medical history, perform a physical exam, and discuss your goals and expectations before going ahead with the treatment. This way, they can choose the technique that suits your needs and provide you with the optimal result.
What are the benefits?
The treatment has various benefits, such as:
- It is a non-surgical, minimally invasive, safe, effective, and pain-free treatment.
- Natural-looking and instant results can be seen straight after the first session.
- You can achieve rounder, firmer, and perkier buttocks.
- Can improve the appearance of hip dips.
- You will feel more confident about your appearance
- It contributes to the improvement of your overall physique by enhancing the contours of your buttocks.
- This treatment does not cause scarring.
- It can be combined safely with other cosmetic treatments.
- Very minimal to no downtime.
View this post on Instagram
Always be sure to follow your doctor’s post-treatment instructions. Some of the care instructions include:
The treatment site should be kept dry; this includes avoiding moisturizers for approximately one week.
Exposure to the sun can affect the results achieved, which is why it is vital to avoid sunbathing.
Do not take any blood thinners for a week post-treatment.
Avoid any strenuous activities.
Your doctor may recommend a series of injections over several sessions, as some desired results may not be achieved in one single session.
One of the major benefits of the non-surgical butt lift treatment is that no downtime is required, allowing patients to resume their daily activities immediately, unlike the surgical options, which require a longer recovery period.
Connect to the right provider:
Our specialists at Novomved Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Ain provide the latest, most effective body fillers that help restore lost volume and improve the contours of your body, including the upper arms, above the knees, buttocks, hips, and calves. All our dermatologists and plastic surgeons are highly qualified and have undergone extensive training in HYAcorp fillers and will ensure providing you with natural-looking, long-lasting results.
If you are looking to enhance the volume of your buttocks or safely improve your contours, then feel free to get in touch with us online via chat or call us on 800 (NOVO) 6686 to book a consultation with one of our medical professionals.