VASER (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) uses the most advanced ultrasound technology to break down fat cells, which are then removed from your body through a suction process – leaving adjacent structures intact.
At Novomed, we also have the luxury of enhancing the results using Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL). This technique combines suctioning of the fat with oscillation of the cannula to increase the efficiency of fat removal. VASER Liposuction and VASER Hi-Def are different to surgical liposuction because they use state-of-the-art ultrasound technology to reshape the body.
Suitable for candidates who wish to remove fat from
- Outer and inner thighs
- Abdomen (belly or stomach)
- Flanks (love handles)
- Arms (bingo wings)
- Male chest reduction (gynecomastia)
- Chin, knees, back or buttocks
Predictability Our experience tells us that VASER Liposuction is the most effective minimally invasive method of removing unwanted fat from your body, creating a defined and sculpted area with minimal risks and downtime. The improved overall appearance of the treated areas become evident within 1-3 months following the procedure.
Discomfort during the procedure 2/10. The physician gently numbs the skin and then makes a tiny incision in the targeted area, infusing a saline solution mixed with lidocaine and epinephrine to help shrink blood vessels and numb the area to be treated. If you prefer, we can use mild intravenous sedation for this part of the procedure.
Downtime 2-5 days. The ultrasound energy only targets fat cells, leaving surrounding tissues undamaged which involves minimal downtime.
Vaser Liposuction Cost in Dubai depends on the extent of treated area and level of correction desired. You may discuss during financing options during your visit.
Hi Def Vaser restrictions Avoid Aspirin, Vitamin E, fish oil and most painkillers except Tylenol® for ten days before. The small incisions made during the procedure will not require stitches. Since there may be some bruising and swelling, we advise that you wait 2-3 weeks before you hit the gym or do any rigorous physical activity. Arrange for a friend or relative to take you home following treatment.
Hi Def Vaser downtime The downtime and aftercare regime for high-def is longer than VASER Liposuction and does require some commitment from you. Discuss this with your surgeon.
Hi Def Vaser cost Depends on the extent of treated area and level of correction desired. Larger areas or those seeking a six-pack look must be prepared to pay more especially if the procedure require general anesthesia such as addressing your front and back simultaneously.
Advantages of VASER Liposuction
- VASER Lipo does not require a general anesthetic
- Minimally invasive – no damage to other body tissues
- Minimal risk of bleeding, bruising and discomfort
- Minimal downtime – VASER Lipo is a walk-in walk-out procedure
- Less scarring, less bruising
- Stimulates collagen production, resulting in tighter skin for many patients, while conventional liposuction may occasionally result in sagging skin.
- Improved overall shape and contours of your body. VASER Lipo results are very soft and natural-looking. For those who prefer a more athletic, sculpted look, VASER Hi-Definition may be a better option.
Book your appointment at Novomed today!
To book a consultation with one of our expert plastic surgeons, call us toll free on 8006686 or click the live chat icon at the bottom of the screen.