At Novomed, we offer comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgery services to treat the various conditions affecting the face, mouth, and jaw, including assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery may be necessary for treating congenital jaw defects, skin malignancies, temporomandibular joint disorders, and other conditions, such as bone loss and impacted wisdom teeth causing pain, and infection.
Our highly skilled maxillofacial surgeons use advanced and clinically proven techniques to treat a wide range of conditions, including head, neck, and jaw tumors, facial injuries, cysts, and salivary gland diseases, impacted teeth, facial pain, and mouth infections and ulcers.
We follow a multidisciplinary approach through which our maxillofacial surgeons work with orthodontists, neurosurgeons, plastic surgeons, and ENT specialists to provide our patients with the best result.
- Oral medicine: We specialize in the diagnoses and treatment of a wide range of conditions affecting the oral mucosa, including ulcers, infection, and diseases of the mouth.
- Orthognathic surgery: Our multidisciplinary team provides surgical treatment for the anomalies of the face, jaw, and mouth, including cleft lip and palate, craniofacial deformity, post-traumatic deformities.
- Dentoalveolar surgery: In this surgery, our maxillofacial surgeon treats the conditions in the tooth-bearing part of the jaws, such as impacted teeth, cysts and lesions of the oral mucous membranes and complex tooth extractions.
- Head and neck tumors: Our oral and maxillofacial surgeons provide comprehensive care to patients diagnosed with cancers and benign tumors involving the face, mouth, jaws and neck.
- Salivary gland diseases: We treat a full spectrum of salivary gland diseases, including inflammatory diseases, salivary gland obstructions, and benign tumors using minimally invasive techniques.
- Trauma: This involves the treatment of fractures resulted from trauma to the face or jaw, including orbital fractures, craniofacial trauma, lacerations, and post-traumatic deformity.
- Cleft lip and palate: Our maxillofacial team can treat babies with cleft lip and palate and restore their jaw and facial structure, leading to normal function and appearance.
- Jaw joint deformities: This includes the surgical treatment of temporomandibular joints disorders (TMJ) that causes pain in the face and neck, stiffness in the jaw muscles, locking of the jaw and shift in the jaw.
To book a consultation with our maxillofacial surgeon, call us toll-free on 800 (NOVO) 6686 or click the live chat icon at the bottom of the screen.