Novomed Neurology Clinic in Dubai has some of the best neurologists practicing in the UAE to provide diagnostic evaluation, treatment and management for a wide range of conditions related to the nervous system. Our specialist neurologists are leaders in their field with decades of experience treating complex neurological and neuromuscular disorders; they work with leading consultants from different specialties to ensure providing you with comprehensive and personalized care.
Common neurological disorders we treat include epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and sciatica.
What is Neurology?
Neurology is a field of medicine that addresses the disorders, diseases and injuries that affect the nervous system, which includes:
- The central nervous system, which consists of the brain and spinal cord.
- The peripheral nervous; the nerves that extend from the spinal cord to the head, abdomen, and limbs.
- Neurological disorders can impact the body’s ability to function properly, causing symptoms that range from headache and memory problems to the lack of sensation or control in the limbs.
- Neurologists aim to diagnose the underlying problem causing neurological symptoms and then managing that problem to reduce its impact on the patient’s quality of life.
When should I see a neurologist?
If you are experiencing one or a number of the following neurological symptoms, then it might be the time to see a neurologist:
- Chronic or severe headache
- visual problems
- speech and hearing problems
- balance problems
Sometimes, the identification of slight symptoms can lead to a diagnosis of serious conditions such as brain tumors, multiple sclerosis, acute facial pain, Parkinson’s disease and epilepsy.
At Novomed, our specialist neurologist can develop personalized treatment plans that include regular assessment of your medicine and creating a rehabilitation program for you to help you enjoy the best quality of life possible.
If you have any inquiries about our Neurologist or want to book an appointment, call us on the toll-free number 800 (NOVO) 6686 or click on the live chat icon at the bottom of the screen.