Dr Feruza Gafarova has over 10 years of experience in general practice and endocrinology field. She obtained her medical degree with honors in 2006 and master’s degree in Endocrinology in 2009 in her home city Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
In 2015, she received a postgraduate diploma in Diabetes from the University of Wales, Cardiff, UK. Dr Feruza has a special interest in anti-aging medicine and has been studying BHRT (bioidentical hormone replacement treatment) at Dr Hertroghe Medical School for the last 2 years along with obtaining a postgraduate degree from A4M academy (American Academy of Anti-aging medicine) and Preventage (Russian institute of anti-aging medicine).
She is an active member of AACE (American Academy of Clinical Endocrinology) and A4M (American Academy of Anti-aging medicine) and has been practising in Dubai since 2015.
Being passionate about her work, she provides high-quality and personalized care to her patients and applies the latest medical technologies along with an integrative approach in her practice.
- IV vitamin infusion therapy
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Diabetes and obesity care.
- Anti-aging and integrative medicine (DNA testing, functional medicine testing)
- Endocrine disorders (thyroid disease, hormone imbalance, menopause, andropause)
- BHRT (bioidentical hormonal replacement therapy)
- Advanced cancer screening
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- American Academy of Anti-aging medicine (A4M)
- Emirates Diabetes Society (EDS)
- Students’ Scientific Society Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
- Young Scientific Researchers Society (non-governmental organization) Uzbekistan