Dr. Samir Rahmani is a reputable UK trained consultant bariatric, laparoscopic, and general surgeon. Dr. Samir is a pioneer in a variety of innovative techniques that include minimally invasive and surgical weight loss procedures, specializing in treating weight-related issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, sleep apnea, snoring, infertility, ovarian cysts and more. With UAE’s obesity rate being above average, Dr. Samir has relocated from the United Kingdom to Dubai, with the mission to help patients achieve their desired weight loss and metabolic goals.
Due to his extensive experience, Dr. Samir earned his fellowship and membership from the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Glasgow. He also has a Ph.D. degree from Leeds University and a Master of Science Degree from Hull University.
In addition to conducting courses and training programs at various hospitals, Dr. Samir possesses ample teaching experience in a number of prestigious universities in the United Kingdom. These include the Royal College of Surgeons of England, University of Hull, and Cardiff School of Medicine. Dr. Samir continues to practice obesity surgeries in the United Kingdom on a quarterly basis.
Dr. Samir has performed over 5000 procedures out of which over 50% are Bariatric Surgeries.
2500 completed Bariatric Surgeries include:
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Bypass Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gastric Band
- Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty
- Endoscopic and Capsule Intragastric Balloon
Transparency out of all the above:
- Zero percent (0%) Gastric Leak Rate
- Zero percent (0%) Surgical Mortality
- Complication rate of less than one percent (0.001%) – Complication of this case (bleeding) was treated successfully.
Other procedures include:
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Watch this post on Instagram