Dr. Mozhgan is an obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist with over 21 years of experience. She graduated at the top of her class in the National Board Exams of Obstetric Gynecology. She specializes in managing complicated high-risk obstetric cases, and GYN problems. Her focus is on cosmetic gynecology using safe lasers, fat transfer, PRP, stem cells, Botox for urinary incontinence, and intimate surgery.
She specializes in managing complicated high-risk obstetric cases, gynecologic surgical and nonsurgical cases, and cosmetic gynecology. She is a member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a member of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology.
Dr. Mozhgan worked as an assistant professor from 1999-2008, where she trained medical students and conducted clinical internship courses in OB Gynecology which contributed to improving her skill in this field.
In 2014, Dr. Mozhgan was accredited with the healthcare professional certificate for Canadian accreditation and served as a multidisciplinary team leader at the Iranian Hospital where she was awarded for her efforts in attaining Diamond Level in quality of care.
Dr. Mozhgan is keen to continue to change the future of healthcare through her dedication, hard work, planning, and the maintenance of healthy and happy relationships with her patients.
- Aesthetic gynecology
- Breast Examinations & Breast Ultrasound
- Chronic Pelvic Pain & Endometriosis
- Conception Counseling & Family Planning
- Down-Syndrome Screening Nuchal
- Gestational Diabetes Screening & Management
- Holistic Birth Planning
- HPV Screening & Vaccination
- Infertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
- Lactation Counseling
- Menopause & Osteoporosis
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing
- Nuchal Translucency Measuring
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Postnatal Care & Treatment
- Postpartum Depression Counseling
- Prenatal Ultrasound Diagnostics
- Teenagers Consultation, Pediatric & Adolescence Gynecology
- Ultrasound Diagnostics in Deep Infiltrating Endometriosis
- Urinary Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Weakness
- Vaginal Delivery & Cesarean Section