Dr. Tara finished her residency training program with honors at the American University of Beirut Medical Center. She treats skin diseases as well as offering customized packages that combine Botox, fillers, a variety of lasers, non-surgical skin tightening, growth factors, natural peels, and skin rejuvenation.
Dr. Tara holds a medical degree in dermatology and Venereology from the American University of Beirut. She completed her residency training program at the American University of Beirut Medical Center and was accredited by the Council for Graduate Medical Education. She also completed advanced Botox and fillers courses in London at the Medical and Aesthetics Training Academy (MATA).
Dr. Tara is experienced in a variety of dermatological surgeries (punch & shave biopsies, nail procedures, Cryotherapy, Electrotherapy, Intralesional injection) and non-invasive, anti-aging and cosmetic procedures (laser treatments, micro-needling, sclerotherapy, Botox injections, fillers, chemical peels, platelet-rich plasma).
She is also highly experienced in treating common skin problems such as acne, acne scars, rosacea, psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, skin infections, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), alopecia/ hair loss.
Dr. Tara provides customized patient-centered care, in a devoted, ethical, and amicable environment.
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) – Honor Medical Society (formerly President and Vice President)
- Advanced training course – the use of dermal fillers and its applications
- Advanced training course – the use of botulinum toxin and its applications
- DELF (Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française) B2 Level
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- Basic Life Support
Research and publications
Dr Tara has published many publications and research papers on various fields of dermatology, including:
- Diagnostic utility of plasmacytoid dendritic cells in dermatopathology
- Tuberous sclerosis with two unusual findings: cutaneous rhabdomyoma and chronic myelogenous leukaemia
- Pruritic erythematous to violaceous macules and papules with petechiae and excoriations
- Role of memory T cells in dermatopathology
- High-risk Human Papillomavirus in Ruxolitinib- associated Sebaceous Neoplasms
- Genodermatoses with teeth abnormalities
Dr. Tara is keen on staying updated about the latest procedures and advancements in the field of dermatology, and she participates in national and international conferences to provide her patients with the best treatments that suit their needs.
Dr Tara speaks English, French and Arabic
- Botox, Fillers and Threads
- PRP (platelet rich plasma)
- Skin & Laser Therapy
Voir cette publication sur Instagram