Nutrition Management for Cardiovascular Diseases
Medical Nutrition Therapy is an essential component in the prevention and treatment of high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol levels, increased triglycerides, atherosclerosis and other heart-health risks.
For some patients, genetic predisposition is hard to fight, but the preventive effects of maintaining a healthy weight, lifestyle, eating habits and body composition have proved effective weapons.
With the help of our dietitian, you will be motivated as you see a noticeable improvement in your lab test results, demonstrating that you are on the right track. We strongly believe in the preventive approach for cardiovascular diseases, especially if there is a trend of health-related problems in your family.
The most commonly given advice for avoiding or dealing with heart conditions is to avoid high-fat foods, but this is only a tiny part of the truth. Targeting inflammation, and treating it with a custom-made nutrition plan for cardiovascular disease prevention, alongside a personalized exercise routine, is key for artery and heart health.
- Nutrition Support For Food Allergies
- Nutrition Support for Improved Health
- Food Intolerance Meal Plans
- Nutrition Management for Diabetes Types I & 2
- Nutritional Assessment And Support For Vegans And Vegetarians
- Nutrition Support for Pregnant & Breastfeeding Women
- Weaning and Solid-Food Introduction for Babies
- Safe Cleansing & Detox Programs
- Nutrition Support for Athletic Performance
- Nutrition Management for Cardiovascular Diseases