Novomed Rheumatology Clinic in Dubai
Novomed Rheumatology Clinic is a multidisciplinary integrated clinic offering expertise in the diagnosis and management of rheumatological disorders, including inflammatory arthritis, gout, lupus, vasculitis, osteoporosis, ankylosing spondylitis, and connective tissue diseases.
Our expert rheumatologists can deal with everything from knee discomfort to chronic conditions such as spondylitis, rheumatoid and metabolic bone disease. We use state-of-the-art technology, such as CT and extremity MRI scanners, which give clear pictures of muscles, ligaments, and tendons, as well as advanced DEXA scanners that help with the diagnosis and management of osteoporosis.
Various rheumatic conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, can now be managed and controlled if diagnosed and treated early. Conditions such as lower back pain and knee arthritis can also be successfully treated with our holistic and individualized treatment programs designed to improve mobility and allow patients to cope with their conditions.
We aim to provide diagnostic service and management for:
Mechanical joint disorders
- Back pain
- Slipped disc
Inflammatory joint disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Fatigue and pain syndromes
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Regional and generalized pain syndromes
Pediatric and adolescent disorders
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis and related autoimmune inflammatory disorders
- Hereditary disorders of the musculoskeletal system
- Autoinflammatory syndromes
Autoimmune rheumatic diseases
- Systemic sclerosis
Because rheumatoid conditions can affect different areas of the body, the treatment approach will depend on the nature and severity of your condition. Following diagnosis, our consultant rheumatologist will develop a comprehensive treatment plan to provide you with quick relief and long-term improvement.
You can expect some of the following treatments to be included in your plan:
· Lifestyle changes. These may include specific exercises to relieve stress from your joints and keep them moving to avoid them from becoming or remaining stiff.
· Physiotherapy. Our rheumatology specialist may refer you to our physiotherapy clinic. Our Physiotherapists can help you improve joint strength with personalized exercises and teach you how to ease the joints strain in your daily life.
· Medication. The doctor may prescribe some medications to manage pain levels and help you perform your daily tasks.
· Steroid injections. These help to relieve pain and stiffness and can also reduce swelling and inflammation.
· Surgery. We are keen to do our best to keep surgical intervention as a last resort, but there are some cases where the surgical option will be the only answer to resolving the issue.
To book a consultation or for further information, call us toll-free on 800 (NOVO) 6686 or fill the booking form on our website.