What is the Lipokontur platform?
LipoKontur platform is a revolutionary device that combines radiofrequency and extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT) to treat cellulite, stretch marks, lax skin, and post-liposuction hardness.
The Lipokontur boosts the benefits of intense thermal energy generated by radiofrequency with extracorporeal shockwave therapy to provide comprehensive, quick and long-term results.
What are the main indications for the Lipokontur platform?
Body (buttocks, love handles, upper legs, abdomen, upper arms)
- Improving the appearance of cellulite and dimpled skin.
- Reducing stretch marks.
- circumferential reduction.
- Tightening the skin after liposuction.
- Lymphatic drainage.
- Wound healing and improving microcirculation and vascularization.
Face and neck
- Skin tightening for aging, sagging and droopy skin of the eyelids or jowls.
- Improving the appearance of fine and deep wrinkles.
The Lipokontur body treatments are not limited to cellulite but are also effective for wound healing, skin smoothing, stretch marks reduction and scar reduction.
How does the Lipokontur device work?
The Lipokontur device works with two different but homogeneous techniques to achieve the desired result. It directs shock waves through the epidermis to enhance blood circulation and stimulate the production of the elements necessary for tissue recovery, tightening and rejuvenation of the skin. This is the first stage of treatment, and in the second stage, the device directs the radiofrequency to the treated area, heats the tissues to stimulate collagen production and blood circulation in the body.
The last stage is to direct shock waves in reduced degrees to allow for quick recovery and reduce the possibility of swelling, thus working to mask cellulite and prevent its appearance.
Thanks to these two technologies combined, the device breaks down fat cells and then gets rid of them through blood circulation. It also works to reduce the appearance of dimples in the body by strengthening and tightening tissues and preventing the accumulation of fat underneath.
To obtain the best result, eight sessions are recommended at one-week intervals.
How is the Lipokontur treatment session divided?
The Lipokontur treatment session is divided into 3 parts and lasts for 40 minutes. The treatment session goes as follows:
– First, shock waves are directed to the treatment area for 15 minutes. At this stage, fats are prepared to be disposed of and to stimulate blood circulation to transfer and dispose of the disintegrated fats.
– The next step which also lasts for 15 minutes, involves directing radio frequencies to the treatment area, where they transfer the broken fats through the blood to dispose of them outside the body. This stage also includes stimulating collagen production and tightening the skin.
– The last step, which takes 10 minutes, involves using low-powered shock waves to deliver lymphatic drainage which is important for healing and reducing swelling and the appearance of cellulite.
What are the benefits of Lipokontur therapy?
In addition to all the skin problems that the Lipokontur device can treat, this device can provide many other benefits, including:
- Suitable for both face and body treatments.
- It is considered a pain-free treatment.
- Results can begin to appear after the first treatment session.
- Results last for a long time.
- It helps to sculpt the body without the need for surgery.
- It rejuvenates the skin by stimulating collagen production.
- It stimulates the body to speed up wound healing and prevents the appearance of scars.
- It smoothens the skin and reduces fine wrinkles.
At Novomed Centers, our clinics are equipped with the latest state-of-the-art machines to provide patients with comfortable treatments and optimal results. You can consult one of our experienced specialists to find the right treatment for you by booking an appointment on 800 NOVO 6686.