Novomed Podiatry Clinic in Dubai
Healthy Feet, Better Life
Do you have debilitating foot pain affecting your daily routine or sport practice? Your sore nail, toe, heel, foot, or ankle slows you down or keeps you up at night? Did you spend a lot of money with no results? We understand your frustration, and this is why we offer you a different approach at Novomed Podiatry Clinic.
Novomed Podiatry Clinic has a team of professional podiatrists offering the best care for the feet and lower limb. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality procedures and the latest clinically proven treatments in podiatry, such as gait analysis, running analysis, posture analysis and pressure platform.
We treat a wide range of sports injuries, musculoskeletal and orthopedic conditions, ranging from simple to complex. Our specialists will use the most advanced and non-invasive techniques to treat the problem and help you achieve maximum mobility, such as custom-made insole, foot manual therapy, prescribing specific exercises, toe separator, etc.
Our podiatrists have extensive experience in the treatment of conditions affecting the feet and lower limbs, including children flat feet, sport injuries, ankle and knee bones disorders, leg length discrepancy, shorter leg, and neurological diseases circulatory diseases, and bone disorders. They use advanced diagnostic techniques to detect any underlying problems and provide personalized treatments for each patient.
Why Choose Novomed?
The moment you step into our clinic, you’ll know that you’re in good hands, and we will ensure that your wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do.
We believe that using a combination of different treatments in moderate to severe conditions instead of relying on stand-alone treatment approaches makes all the difference. We will study your medical history and conduct a comprehensive foot and lower limb examination to develop a combination treatment to solve your specific foot condition.
Our podiatrists treat a wide range of lower limb problems and injuries, including the following:
- Flat feet, leg length discrepancy, high arches feet, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, Achilles tendinopathy, bunion, metatarsalgia, hammer toes, shorter leg, and Morton neuroma.
- Children lower limb disorders, such as flat foot, bowleg (genu varum), knock knee (genu valgum), intoeing and outoeing, Osgood-Schlatter disease, Sever’s disease, and osteochondrosis.
- Nail disorders, including ingrown toenails, fungal toenails and discolored toenails.
- Sports injuries, fractures, stress fracture, and sprains that affect feet and ankles.
- Foot skin problems, including peeling, scaling, and cracks on the skin of heels and soles.
- Arthritis resulted from swelling, inflammation, or the wear and tear of the joints.
- Foot pain resulting from blisters, verrucae, bunions, gout, corns and calluses.
To book an appointment or for further information, call us toll-free on 800 (NOVO) 6686 or click the live chat icon at the bottom of the screen.