Eating plans for every goal, lifestyle, health condition, and milestone
What to expect from a consultation
Our consultations are 60 minutes long and can be conducted in English, French or Arabic.
We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so you can get a full 60 minutes of discussion with the dietitian.
- Make sure you do not eat or drink for 4 hours prior to your appointment and avoid intense exercise so that we can get the most accurate body composition analysis (BCA) possible.
- If you have a morning appointment, it’s a good idea to skip breakfast so that you will have been fasting for 10 to 12 hours since your last meal. This is in case the dietitian orders blood work for you.
- Try to fill in our Patient Questionnaire at home (it will be sent to you beforehand, usually a day prior to your visit), so that you can take your time and include all necessary details as accurately as possible.
- Make sure you bring any recent lab results or doctor’s instructions that might be relevant when creating your dietary plan.
What happens next?
- After consultation, you and the dietitian will decide on the date of your first follow-up.
- You will receive your Diet Plan by email within 24 hours of your consultation.
[Total: 7 Average: 4.7/5]