Our specialized physiotherapists in Dubai create personalized plans to help rehabilitate patients physically or neurologically. Working with everyone, from children to adults to seniors, they help people suffering from chronic pain, sports injuries, neurological disorders, and people undergoing surgery.
In our approach, we focus on the fact that patients recover best when they are supported from the start of their treatment right through to recovery and rehabilitation. Physiotherapy is not one-size-fits all, and we create personalized programs for our patients using combinations of manual techniques and stretching, exercise plans, electrical stimulation, laser therapies and ultrasound treatments.
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal disorders including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, back pain, etc, using therapies such as cupping, manual therapies, electrical stimulation, laser, ultrasound, kinesio tape and more
- Sport injury rehabilitation and prevention. We treat strains, sprains, shin splints, tendinitis, fractures, etc
- Enhancing competitive sports performance
- Pre-surgery preparation and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Posture and ergonomic assessments and treatments
- Treatments for neurological disorders such as strokes, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, Guillain Barré syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy and others. The aim is to enhance quality of movement, increase the range of motion, and improve balance, overall stamina and quality of life
- Pediatric treatments for motor delay and neurological conditions such as cerebral palsy
- Bariatric patients for physical conditioning
- Elderly rehabilitation